Curan Advantage Plus
Curan Advantage Plus hydrophilic coated catheters
The Curan Advantage Plus hydrophilic coated catheters are ready to use thanks to the additional water pocket. The sterile water in this pocket can be released with a light squeeze, thereby activating the hydrophilic coating within 25 seconds. This allows for additional comfort during insertion. In the meantime, the handy hanger sticker can be used for easy vertical placement of the packaging, leaving your hands free to prepare yourself for catheterization.
For extra hygiene and comfort, the male catheters are fitted with our unique Blue Grip®: an ingenious tool for inserting catheters without hand contact. This significantly reduces the risk of infection.
The Curan Advantage Plus catheters are free from aggressive softening agents and are packaged individually and sterile, for single use. They are also fitted with smooth polished eyelets, which allow for risk-free insertion and prevent irritation.
Read below the main advantages
The main advantages at a glance
- free from aggressive softening agents
- ready to use thanks to the extra element: the water pocket
- a simple squeeze releases sterile water to activate the comfort coating
- handy hanger sticker for vertical placement in any room during activation time
- guaranteed leakage-free
- smooth polished eyelets prevent irritation during insertion
- male catheters are fitted out with the unique Blue Grip® tool for easy and hygienic insertion