The compact, ready-to-use catheter with Blue Grip® for men
The Curan Man is very user-friendly and immediately ready for use. Its compact design means that it is easy to carry in a coat pocket and easy to open, also for users with reduced hand function. The Curan Man can be inserted comfortably using the Blue Grip®: an ingenious tool for inserting catheters in a hygienic manner without hand contact. Very hygienic and practical to use.
You can read a list of the main advantages below.
The main advantages at a glance
- compact and unique design
- immediately ready for use
- including 'Blue Grip' hygienic insertion tool
- extremely user-friendly
- smooth hydrogel coating
- guaranteed leakage-free
- the length of the catheter is 30 cm
- smooth polished eyelets for insertion without irritation
- smooth, universal and flexible connector with colour code
- available in three charrière sizes: 12, 14, 16